Monday 1 August 2011

Nani : I Can Get Better!


Nani has received high praise the friendly win over Barcelona yesterday in Washington.

The Portuguese star scored the opening goal in a 2-1 revenge win over Barcelona as United ended their American tour in style.

Now he wants his first-team place back after losing it towards the end of last season.

Nani, 24, said: "I will try. I want to do much better than last season.

"Competition is good, it inspires you. If you have competition, you will train harder and push yourself in every game.

"I can get better. That is what I am trying to do. It is not easy but it is what I look to achieve every year.

"If I can get more goals and more assists, that will be good for the team and help us in all the competitions we are going for."

No comments:

Post a Comment