Wednesday 6 July 2011

Javier Hernandez : I Will Work Hard To Improve!


Javier Hernandez will not be resting on his laurels after a 20 goal tally in his debut Premiership season.

The Mexican international intends to keep working on his game and maintain the form of last season for the new campaign.

Hernandez told Inside United : "I have been a little lucky with some of my goals,"

"There have been a few headers in there. I work on that side of my game because I am not the tallest guy.

"I am working on all aspects of my game - speed, strength, technical ability with the ball, movement - and heading."

The faith in the Mexican shown by Sir Alex Ferguson is just reward for the effort put in by the 23-year-old, who was a virtual unknown when he signed for £7m for United 15 months ago.

"I only have words of thanks for Sir Alex because he has given me a lot of opportunities to play for this club, so I owe him a lot," said Hernandez.

"I am improving how I play. I am trying to be quicker with the ball, with more technique and concentration, because it is very difficult to keep the ball in this league.

"Of course, I have a lot of improving to do and I will work hard every day to achieve that."

No comments:

Post a Comment