Tuesday 26 July 2011

De Gea : I Getting Used To Life At Man Utd!



David De Gea has revealed that he is happy with his debut for Manchester United on the weekend.

The former Atletico Madrid star made his Reds bow in the 3-1 win against Chicago Fire, pulling off a superb, instinctive stop just before half-time to prevent the champions from falling further behind.

The Spanish U21 star told MUTV : "I'm slowly getting used to life here,".

"I look forward to learning very quickly.

"There's some players I can speak to. Some of them speak a bit of Spanish and I'm learning English little-by-little and communicating better with the team.

"It's difficult but I'm young and, in a few months, when I've learned some English, I will be able to communicate perfectly with the others.

"We are missing Chicharito and Antonio Valencia, which will make life easier for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment